You might ask me what is Bulgaria for you? So let me tell you :)
Bulgaria for me is my home town - Vratsa.
It's the countryside, where I used to spend my summer vacations.
It's the sea side, where I used to go with my family each year.
It's the city I am leaving in today, the capital - Sofia.
But Bulgaria for me is not just places, it is the unique combination of people, places, traditions and local cuisine!
Here is a list of my favorite trips in Bulgaria:
- Village of Delchevo, Pirin mountain
- Tsigov Chark Mountain resort
- Chepelare and the Wonderful Bridges, Rhodope mountains
- Varvara mineral water pool resort and the city of Pazardzhik
- Trip to Kostenets, Sofia Province
- Trip to Boji Most, Lilyache village, near Vratsa
- Irakli, Black sea summer resort
The Herald of Freedom Monument, Vratsa:
The view from the panoramic hill "Hijata", Vratsa:
The country side:
The taste of the home-grown vegetables is the best!
The old city of Nesebar:
And last but not least - Sofia:
View from Vitosha mountain:
Graf Ignatiev Str.
The fountain in front of the Presidency building: