Sunday, March 13, 2016

Natural Easter Egg Dyes

     Let me show you first our last year "Natural Easter Egg Dyes" experiment: 


     I think that the colors came up very well and this is why this year I've decided to use only natural dyes and to add some more colors. And yes, I know that the Orthodox Christian Easter is on 1st of May and that there is still a lot of time. But does that mean that I can not start planning in advance? No, it doesn't :)

     There are many articles in Internet giving you some interesting tips on the different methods and natural colors dyes recipes that you can try at home. Some of them can really inspire you like this one for example -  link.
 
    So here is my plan: the list of products, which I intend to use and the colors I am expecting to get as a final result:
  • Red Cabbage - Blue/Purple
  • Tea - Brown
  • Red Onion - Brown/Red
  • Turmeric - Yellow
  • Yellow Onion - Green/Yellow
  • Carrot - Yellow/Orange
  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...