Sunday, May 26, 2013

In the city

      I was looking some old photos when I saw this one.

     I was just going to visit my parents and just in front of my home there were three horses walking around all alone! We've started wondering if they belong to someone or they've just run away. I guess I'll never know :)

     At the end this isn't something strange here in Bulgaria. Even in Sofia, in front of my office, I saw  horses once walking on the street during the day creating incredible chaos. Too bad that I didn't have my camera with me to show you this. And the funny part was that instead of someone trying take them off the boulevard there was a cameramen from one of the TVs running after the horses and filming. And no, I don't think they were filming a movie this day. :) 

     I am just wondering why it's still so difficult for us to get used to see bicycles in our streets as well... I hope some day soon we will ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...