Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome to my kitchen Part 2

      Here are the first three dishes that are coming to my mind when I start thinking of the cuisine I've grown up with :).

      The first one is fried meatballs, also known in Bulgaria as kyufteta (кюфтета). You need just some mincemeat, onions, eggs, dry bread, salt, pepper, savory, cumin, paprika, fresh parsley. Then you mixed them all together. Yes, it's that easy! Well you also need to fry the meatballs then, that can take some time :)

Homemade Meatballs:


       Fried zucchini! They are very crispy and also very tasty, especially served with yogurt mixed with garlicdill, oil and salt



     As for the potatoes, I like them boiled and mixed with butter, salt, garlic and dill ;)




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...