Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My "Must visit" list - Melnik!

      With the beginning of the New Year I think it's the perfect time to start planning my holidays. I will start my "must visit" list for 2015 with Melnik :)

    I have been there once when I was a child, but it was so long ago that I don't remember it very well.  I've been  thinking of going back to this amazing city for some time now. Melnik is the smallest city in Bulgaria. It's famous with the pyramidal rocks which are surrounding the city and of course with some of the best wineries in Bulgaria.

     I can already picture myself in some of the local taverns, enjoying the local food, wines and the amazing view :). And why not taking the opportunity to visit the Rozhen Monastery located in the area as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...